Virtually join hundreds of investors and corporates on October 28th-29th – make connections, learn from experts and pitch in front of the world’s best angel investors!
The call for startup applications is open until September 27th, apply to become one of the companies selected to pitch at the European Angel Investment Summit!
Who can apply?
– Early stage companies (not older than 5 years);
– Tackling one of the following challenges: gender inequality and social inclusion, climate change, post COVID-19 recovery, or digital transformation;
– Actively fundraising for an equity investment of between €50K – €5M;
– Company based in any EU country.
What we Offer:
– Up to 5 complimentary European Angel Investment Summit tickets per team;
– Pitching slot;
– Virtual exhibition booth featuring a video pitch, company profile, chat and more;
– Profile listed on Summit website and promotional campaigns;
– Access to all workshops and sessions;
– Access to virtual networking area and possibility of 1-1 matchmaking meetings facilitated by EIPP.
Second cut-off for startup applications is the 27th of September
If you are a startup that would like to apply for the European Angel Investment Summit, please read the application instructions carefully.
Shortlisted startups – Join the Virtual Exhibition Fair!
All shortlisted startups not selected to pitch at EAIS will receive 1 free ticket to the event with access to all workshops, sessions and networking opportunities, as well as being featured in the virtual exhibition fair with a video pitch, company profile, chat and more.