Virtually join hundreds of investors and corporates on October 28th-29th – make connections, learn from experts and pitch in front of the world’s best angel investors.
Who can apply?
– Early stage companies (not older than 5 years);
– Tackling one of the following challenges: gender inequality and social inclusion, climate change, post COVID-19 recovery, or digital transformation;
– Actively fundraising for an equity investment of between €50K – €5M;
– Company based in any EU country.
What we Offer:
– Up to 5 complimentary European Angel Investment Summit tickets per team;
– Pitching slot;
– Virtual exhibition booth featuring a video pitch, company profile, chat and more;
– Profile listed on Summit website and promotional campaigns;
– Access to all workshops and sessions;
– Access to virtual networking area and possibility of 1-1 matchmaking meetings facilitated by EIPP.
The startup applications are now closed.
Shortlisted startups – Join the Virtual Exhibition Fair!
All shortlisted startups not selected to pitch at EAIS will receive 1 free ticket to the event with access to all workshops, sessions and networking opportunities, as well as being featured in the virtual exhibition fair with a video pitch, company profile, chat and more.